HOTEL POLICIES & FEES
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of reservation, check-in, or check-out.
- A one night deposit due at time of booking
- Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change
- A 30 day written cancellation is required for a refund less $25 dollar cancellation fee
- Groups that reserve three or more rooms must cancel at least 30 days prior to your stay to receive a refund
- Check-in time starts at: 3 p.m.
- Check-out time is: 11 a.m.
- Maximum occupancy in double rooms is 4 persons
- Cancellation after the 30 day requirement will result in forfeiture of full deposit amount paid
- Guests must show current government-issued proof of identity at the time of check-in
- A credit card is required at check-in for room and incidental charges
- All guest rooms are non-smoking, in the event that a guest smokes or permits smoking in a guest room a $250 cleaning fee will be charged to account. Smoking is allowed 30 feet from the building only.
- Minimum check-in age is: 21 years old with government identification.
- Overnight guest parking is complimentary (First come, first served. Space is limited, therefore parking on site is not a guarantee)
- Dogs accepted (Dog Fee = $30 per night) Maximum number of dogs per room: one. A limited number of pet friendly rooms are available, so you must call ahead for availability
- Pets must be on a leash or securely carried outside of guest rooms and under control at all times
- In consideration of all guests, pets must be attended to and under control at all times. Pets should not be left alone in a room or automobile. If unavoidable circumstances require a pet to remain in a room while the owner is offsite ,the office must be informed and the pet must be secured in a crate or travel carrier on your service day to avoid injury or damage.
- All pets and service animals must be declared at check-in. This is very important because it provides our staff with key information about the occupants of each room.
The above list may not be comprehensive.